A Brief Look At the Vivo V11
Vivo V11 is a mid-range smartphone with 2 notable features – visually aesthetic glass design with a tiny curved notch that is just large enough for the front camera to reside in. Notwithstanding that it is not of the X series, the V11 has impressive hardware; a Snapdragon 660 chip with AI processor, abundant RAM & storage, a bokeh-enabled dual-camera setup as well as a front shooter that takes high-resolution selfies. Fast-charging is also available on the V11.
The downside this model is that it still uses the outdated microUSB.
Vivo V11 comes packaged with microUSB charging cable, an 18W charger, earphones and even a transparent silicone case for protection. What’s more, the V11 phone itself comes with a pre-installed screen protector. Here are the details on the specs:
- Body: Glass body, plastic frame 157.9 x 75 x 7.9 mm, 156g
- Screen: 6.41" 2,340 x 1,080px (19.5:9) Super AMOLED, 402ppi, notched
- Chipset: Snapdragon 660 chipset - octa-core processor (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260), Adreno 512 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB of storage, (dedicated) microSD slot
- Camera: Dual: 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP for depth sensing, phase detection autofocus; 1080p @ 30fps video
- Selfie cam: 25MP (f/2.0), 1080p video
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch 4.5
- Battery: 3,400 mAh, 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM; microUSB (USB 2.0), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, FM radio
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint sensor, bottom-firing loudspeaker, 3.5mm audio port